East Hampton Trails Preservation Society . . .
- Mission: East Hampton Trails Preservation Society, Inc., is dedicated to the establishment, protection, maintenance, and enjoyment of trails, paths, and natural lands in the Town of East Hampton and throughout New York State.
- EHTPS is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit association.
- Members are actively engaged in working with local, county and state organizations for preservation of our precious trails and open space.
- Activities include: moonlight hikes, historic hikes, exercise hikes, bike hikes and kayaking/canoeing.
- Membership includes hikers, runners, mountain bicyclists, paddlers and horesback riders.
- Member volunteers help in trail planning, mapping and maintenance, as well as educational and social activities.
- Members enjoy many social events including a winter holiday party, spring brunch, summer beach picnic and occasional "moveable feasts."
- Activities, dates, and times are listed on this website, on our Facebook page, and in local newspapers, including the East Hampton Star, the East Hampton Press , and The Independent.
East Hampton Trails Preservation Society's hundreds of household families invite you to join them in the fastest growing, unique outdoor group on Long Island.
- Discover the unique natural treasures of East Hampton . . .
- Free hikes, bike rides and paddling all year long
- Come hiking with us!
- President - Eva Moore
- Vice President, Administration - Aggie Cindrich
- Vice President, Trails Planning - Rick Whalen
- Co-Vice Presidents, Hike Scheduling - Jim Zajac
- Vice President, Trails Maintenance - (Open)
- Co-Vice President, Member Services - Jeff and Lynne Weinlandt
- Secretary - (Open)
- Treasurer - Victoria von Frank
Annual Report, Budget and Bylaws
Click below for printable versions: